A party neutral movement on a mission to empower young voters.
Bite the Ballot is a not for profit organisation that empowers young people to speak up and act, to make their votes and opinions count. We inspire young people to be counted and make informed decisions at the ballot box, encouraging them to take power and become the champions that will change the face of British politics. We are not affiliated to any political party – we think they all need to do more for the youth vote. Our core values when engaging those furthest away from politics are to be unconventional, inclusive and bold. Three words you may not associate with today’s politics.
Follow us @BiteTheBallot
- Nice one! @andremccann : Just donated some very quesionable old othes to the charity shop for… http://t.co/sMXFznJYl2 3 hours ago
- @mackswolfraool Thanks for getting Involved! How do you feel? #TakePower3 hours ago
- RT @MacksWolfRaOol : Just donated some very questionable old clothes to the charity shop for @BiteTheBallot #TakePower Tuesday! http://t.co/ …3 hours ago
- Huge thank-you to everyone who's got Involved in #TakePower Tuesday and It's not too late for more acts of kindness! http://t.co/rqD2vfXVB3 6 hours ago
- RT @OliverSidorczuk : Treating the brilliant @soryahmh to a still (natural) mineral water on #TakePower Tuesday - she's earned it http://t.c …7 hours ago
- RT @WEAadulted : RT @BiteTheBallot : . @lordemusic isn't old enough to vote. Hear what she has to say about why she cares http://t.co/QGGc0dw6 …7 hours ago