A party neutral movement on a mission to empower young voters.
Bite the Ballot is a not for profit organisation that empowers young people to speak up and act, to make their votes and opinions count. We inspire young people to be counted and make informed decisions at the ballot box, encouraging them to take power and become the champions that will change the face of British politics. We are not affiliated to any political party – we think they all need to do more for the youth vote. Our core values when engaging those furthest away from politics are to be unconventional, inclusive and bold. Three words you may not associate with today’s politics.
Follow us @BiteTheBallot
- @Ant_Le @rickedwards1 @TinaDaheley @BBCFreeSpeech Very cool!6 hours ago
- Dis/agree? > “ @OliverSidorczuk : we should be able to protest on Parliament Square #occupydemocracy http://t.co/W3UbgKmdDK ”7 hours ago
- RT @LondonYouth : Some really interesting stuff in @BiteTheBallot #MyManifesto on jobs, education, health and more http://t.co/WXM380uu1v 8 hours ago
- Lawrence Sheriff students set their own govt budgets today: what're your priorities? Education? Welfare? Int'l aid? http://t.co/InDx6k0lTB 8 hours ago
- RT @GemmaFebruary : The @BiteTheBallot Manifesto provides great research, indicating what young ppl across the UK REALLY care about http://t …11 hours ago
- Great session at Lawrence Sheriff: no one registered at the start > 22 engaged young citizens after #TheBasics http://t.co/WPGKtbgCfq 16 hours ago