A party neutral movement on a mission to empower young voters.
Bite the Ballot is a not for profit organisation that empowers young people to speak up and act, to make their votes and opinions count. We inspire young people to be counted and make informed decisions at the ballot box, encouraging them to take power and become the champions that will change the face of British politics. We are not affiliated to any political party – we think they all need to do more for the youth vote. Our core values when engaging those furthest away from politics are to be unconventional, inclusive and bold. Three words you may not associate with today’s politics.
Follow us @BiteTheBallot
- RT “ @OwenJones84 : How the media controls Britain - popular attitudes compared to the reality http://t.co/eWpJ2sdfw9 http://t.co/61X4YWmQcr ”8 hours ago
- Forget #IDontCare: #WeDontCare http://t.co/jRCKQFWu10 10 hours ago
- RT @BiteChannel : From #HongKong to #Ferguson - We've got you covered. @meowitslucy talks "policing the police" for Bite News https://t.co/M…12 hours ago
- Almost a ⅓ of @AssemblyWales support our call for easier, engaging and accessible voter registration in Wales http://t.co/VOsNG3dVTu 13 hours ago
- RT @SOTCollege : NEWS: Members of the national Bite The Ballot scheme visited Stoke-on-Trent College. Read more at: http://t.co/N0fxwIxI4v 13 hours ago
- RT @laz480 : @BiteTheBallot @Heartlands_Acad great to see our students engaging in politics. #bitetheballot15 hours ago