A party neutral movement on a mission to empower young voters.
Bite the Ballot is a not for profit organisation that empowers young people to speak up and act, to make their votes and opinions count. We inspire young people to be counted and make informed decisions at the ballot box, encouraging them to take power and become the champions that will change the face of British politics. We are not affiliated to any political party – we think they all need to do more for the youth vote. Our core values when engaging those furthest away from politics are to be unconventional, inclusive and bold. Three words you may not associate with today’s politics.
Follow us @BiteTheBallot
- RT @indiathorogood : Enjoying the @38_degrees and @BiteTheBallot phone conference with our #jointhevote local leaders - they're so good they…6 minutes ago
- RT @SocialEnt_UK : Today we're supporting @Fash_Rev day by asking #socents who made your clothes? @fikayecofashion pls share your story #ins…2 hours ago
- RT @James_Sloam : Beyond Youth Citizenship Commission: excellent ideas for youth engagement @BiteTheBallot @StudentVoiceUK @Shoutout_UK http…15 hours ago
- @AliaChughtai @AJEnglish @msaifkhalid Brilliant, will do!17 hours ago
- RT @Edinburgh_CC : Why vote? Plenty of reasons for young people to register to vote by 6th May in this video #votepower @bitetheballot http:…18 hours ago