A party neutral movement on a mission to empower young voters.
Bite the Ballot is a not for profit organisation that empowers young people to speak up and act, to make their votes and opinions count. We inspire young people to be counted and make informed decisions at the ballot box, encouraging them to take power and become the champions that will change the face of British politics. We are not affiliated to any political party – we think they all need to do more for the youth vote. Our core values when engaging those furthest away from politics are to be unconventional, inclusive and bold. Three words you may not associate with today’s politics.
Follow us @BiteTheBallot
- "They don't actually think that their voice counts, so whats the point?" @NataliaGJ , 26. Hear more >> https://t.co/pzyI3nAjbf1 hour ago
- @dickndom One last question: are you both registered to #vote?14 hours ago
- "Even their parents don't really understand it, really and truly" @bejaymulenga 18. Hear more >> https://t.co/4pYjh2aT7r1 day ago
- Voter Registration In Welsh schools is now a real possibility, but why can't we make this a UK-wide policy? http://t.co/tT8y3Yo31D 2 days ago
- RT @rickygervais : Check out @rickedwards1 doing a @TEDx talk on getting young people to vote https://t.co/QD931PYx1a2 days ago
- I got love for my brother, but we can never go nowhere unless we share with each other. We gotta start makin' changes. #2pac3 days ago