A party neutral movement on a mission to empower young voters.
Bite the Ballot is a not for profit organisation that empowers young people to speak up and act, to make their votes and opinions count. We inspire young people to be counted and make informed decisions at the ballot box, encouraging them to take power and become the champions that will change the face of British politics. We are not affiliated to any political party – we think they all need to do more for the youth vote. Our core values when engaging those furthest away from politics are to be unconventional, inclusive and bold. Three words you may not associate with today’s politics.
Follow us @BiteTheBallot
- @CRAE_official @theSCYJ @U_R_Boss Want to work together on the key issues of voter registration and engagement in the youth justice system?11 minutes ago
- Why aren't S. African ‘born-frees’ exercising their right to #vote? http://t.co/rvXL6gf0Ys @alexmitchley 20 minutes ago
- What does #MyManifesto have to say on police, #crime and punishment? http://t.co/eCVSQmXW0E #BBCFreeSpeech1 hour ago
- Nice opinion guys, but who's really listening? Make your voices heard by registering to #vote: http://t.co/tgQqiDqHsg #BBCFreeSpeech1 hour ago
- (We feel his pain, but) is @SimplyMattD right? http://t.co/x2RGddrq9A #generationcitizen4 hours ago