A party neutral movement on a mission to empower young voters.
Bite the Ballot is a not for profit organisation that empowers young people to speak up and act, to make their votes and opinions count. We inspire young people to be counted and make informed decisions at the ballot box, encouraging them to take power and become the champions that will change the face of British politics. We are not affiliated to any political party – we think they all need to do more for the youth vote. Our core values when engaging those furthest away from politics are to be unconventional, inclusive and bold. Three words you may not associate with today’s politics.
Follow us @BiteTheBallot
- RT @JazzaJohn : 4 million people eligible Scottish voters, only 125K didn't register. Whatever result, it's a victory for democracy. https:/…53 minutes ago
- RT “ @HighlandCouncil : Not got round to sending your postal #vote yet? You can hand it into your polling place until 10pm tomorrow” #indyref1 hour ago
- RT “ @milnemedia : 4,285,323 folk registered to vote (789,024 by post) and there're 2,608 polling places: plans for queues/late opening?” ❓1 hour ago
- RT @LondonYouth : . @_MichaelAdams gives us his thoughts on the @BiteTheBallot 'Educate, Engage & Empower' conference https://t.co/s87rnTvcdq…2 hours ago
- RT @HLCitizenship : @BiteTheBallot It was our pleasure - a great event.2 hours ago
- RT @GFent8 : @ CNWLondon freshers putting in2 practice what I learnt at the BTB conference thanks 4 the inspiration @BiteTheBallot http://t. …2 hours ago