A party neutral movement on a mission to empower young voters.
Bite the Ballot is a not for profit organisation that empowers young people to speak up and act, to make their votes and opinions count. We inspire young people to be counted and make informed decisions at the ballot box, encouraging them to take power and become the champions that will change the face of British politics. We are not affiliated to any political party – we think they all need to do more for the youth vote. Our core values when engaging those furthest away from politics are to be unconventional, inclusive and bold. Three words you may not associate with today’s politics.
Follow us @BiteTheBallot
- 'Spoiling your #vote is a valid democratic option, but it just isn't enough to make your voice heard ' - dis/agree? http://t.co/7ZTGWfsdwt 11 hours ago
- RT @democraticaudit : Beyond the Youth Citizenship Commission: Young People and Politics http://t.co/pbxR9vHxCB 11 hours ago
- @Jennyisginger Brilliant, Jenny - what do you make of the @Wenlock_Plan ?12 hours ago
- RT @UNAUK : @BiteTheBallot Our #UNForum event this June might be something you & your followers could be interested in attending: http://t.c …12 hours ago
- 'Break the image of lazy apolitical teenagers' http://t.co/d7lzXf309P < Nice one @EllisHowiee ! (Voice of a Generation finalist) @DailyMirror 12 hours ago