A party neutral movement on a mission to empower young voters.
Bite the Ballot is a not for profit organisation that empowers young people to speak up and act, to make their votes and opinions count. We inspire young people to be counted and make informed decisions at the ballot box, encouraging them to take power and become the champions that will change the face of British politics. We are not affiliated to any political party – we think they all need to do more for the youth vote. Our core values when engaging those furthest away from politics are to be unconventional, inclusive and bold. Three words you may not associate with today’s politics.
Follow us @BiteTheBallot
- "Someone has to be the bigger person, by starting to vote we can make a change" @Lottiedexter , 24. Hear more >> http://t.co/BzrWyLhshi 16 hours ago
- RT @MatthewOtubu : On my way to the @EchoArena in Liverpool this morning to speak at #WorldMeritDay14 with @UpRising_UK and @BiteTheBallot |…19 hours ago
- "Politician's don't use language that resonates with young people" Harry Hitchens, 18. Hear more >> https://t.co/dWMZcf3cuT2 days ago
- Why do young people not care about voting? This week we will go revisit the people who answered. #WeDontCare http://t.co/2jtpjrcvKN 3 days ago
- RT @UpRising_Staffs : We love debates #myvoicemyvote @BiteTheBallot @ymcans http://t.co/Cb9MwkK95z 3 days ago
- "All reality is a construct!" Nice by @SBTVonline & @GeorgeThePoet . Watch now>> http://t.co/1ZNENikQF3 3 days ago