A party neutral movement on a mission to empower young voters.
Bite the Ballot is a not for profit organisation that empowers young people to speak up and act, to make their votes and opinions count. We inspire young people to be counted and make informed decisions at the ballot box, encouraging them to take power and become the champions that will change the face of British politics. We are not affiliated to any political party – we think they all need to do more for the youth vote. Our core values when engaging those furthest away from politics are to be unconventional, inclusive and bold. Three words you may not associate with today’s politics.
Follow us @BiteTheBallot
- RT @BiteChannel : 15,000 US media outlets are owned by how many different corporations? Go on, guess. http://t.co/OZujQA8f2C 7 hours ago
- RT @UKfullyfocused : @BiteTheBallot You guys are gonna love this one! BRAND NEW... "Hoodies On The Street Corner" Please Share :) http:/…22 hours ago
- RT @BiteChannel : So, @jamaledwards what do you hope to achieve with @BiteChannel ? #BiteAsksJamal1 day ago
- RT @jamaledwards : An informed generation that will put right the issues that other generations haven't challenged or changed. @BiteChannel …1 day ago
- RT @jamaledwards : We have the power - we just need to use it. It starts with engagement & action - non violent of course! @BiteChannel #Bit…1 day ago
- @jamaledwards @BiteChannel it's been a cool journey this far bro! Can't wait for the next steps!1 day ago