A party neutral movement on a mission to empower young voters.
Bite the Ballot is a not for profit organisation that empowers young people to speak up and act, to make their votes and opinions count. We inspire young people to be counted and make informed decisions at the ballot box, encouraging them to take power and become the champions that will change the face of British politics. We are not affiliated to any political party – we think they all need to do more for the youth vote. Our core values when engaging those furthest away from politics are to be unconventional, inclusive and bold. Three words you may not associate with today’s politics.
Follow us @BiteTheBallot
- Amazing day with @eMensah135 @alexodam @thewhitmore @harryhitchens @BenWhiteSocial can't wait to share it with you ✊ http://t.co/rd2lT36w8O 7 hours ago
- RT @eMensah135 : Just finished shooting @BiteTheBallot Commercial with @harryhitchens @alexodam @BenWhiteSocial & @thewhitmore . Awesome day …7 hours ago
- Time is running out, you need to register by midnight tonight (2nd September 2014). http://t.co/TDizdi7rNo 8 hours ago
- @adrianmasters84 When will today's recording be broadcast, Adrian?9 hours ago
- RT @sullyahmed_ : Would online voting improve voting turnout amongst the younger generations? #ymlp2014 #politics @BiteTheBallot @RaniaRamli …12 hours ago
- @LauraSpires we'll be meeting at our offices next to Bond Street tube - 78 Duke Street, W1K 6JQ 😊12 hours ago