A party neutral movement on a mission to empower young voters.
Bite the Ballot is a not for profit organisation that empowers young people to speak up and act, to make their votes and opinions count. We inspire young people to be counted and make informed decisions at the ballot box, encouraging them to take power and become the champions that will change the face of British politics. We are not affiliated to any political party – we think they all need to do more for the youth vote. Our core values when engaging those furthest away from politics are to be unconventional, inclusive and bold. Three words you may not associate with today’s politics.
Follow us @BiteTheBallot
- . @MichaelAdams : 'Ed, votes at 16's great; let's make sure it's accompanied by democracy education' #takepower @LondonYouth 3 hours ago
- Watching @BBCFreeSpeech and think all young Welsh people deserve to be engaged in democracy? Join #TheAmendment campaign; now #freespeech3 hours ago
- RT @Harryslaststand : @mcdonja @BiteTheBallot @MichaelSani But my uncles did!5 hours ago
- “ @WelshLibDems : We're working with BTB to make it easier for y. people to register to vote http://t.co/9dRUyGZEan ” > From Wales, for Wales5 hours ago
- RT @4sctrpathfinder : Young people have a voice and it is time it is heard but they MUST register to vote - @BiteTheBallot http://t.co/ixGFP …6 hours ago
- “ @MichaelSani : I'm with living legend @Harryslaststand : he fought in WWI & II for the freedoms I campaign for today http://t.co/iwmAokmzOl ”6 hours ago